Visit the Newsletter Archive
Connect With Wine is Atlanta Wine School’s monthly eNewsletter on the world of wine. Each issue includes:
- Jane Garvey’s Monthly Dozen: The South’s longest running wine reviewer hand-selects 12 wines monthly, each reviewed by theme, including scores, prices and suggested food pairings; search for a wine by different criteria here.
- Debbie Ruskin’s Pairing Wine & Food: Debbie’s passion for food and wine combinations shines monthly with delicious pairings, always including recipes
- Course & Class Schedule: Atlanta Wine School’s schedule of upcoming classes/courses
- Wine & Culinary Festival Listings: Upcoming wine & culinary events/festivals; often with exclusive discounts
- Wine on the Road: Greg McCluney’s column on wine, food & travel
- The Dump Bucket: Wine job postings, restaurant specials, wine regulations, direct shipping, health & wellness, etc.
Size = Special Treatment
The subscribership is truly international, in spite of an obvious lean towards Atlanta-based news, and the Southeastern US. Connect With Wine is one of the largest databases of wine enthusiasts in existence. And due to its size, it means wine-related discounts & freebies are provided specifically for our subscribers. In 2011, we crested the 27,000 email mark! This makes Connect With Wine one of the largest freely circulated wine newsletters in the WORLD.
Your Information is Private